Notice Regarding the Determination of the Exercise Price of Stock Options (Stock Acquisition Rights)
KARIYA (Japan) – DENSO Corporation (the "Company") hereby makes the following announcement. The Exercise Price of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the "Stock Acquisition Right(s)" resolved by the board of directors pursuant to Article 236, 238, and 239 of the Company Law on July 6, 2007) and other related items were determined.
- Allotment Date of Stock Acquisition Rights: August 1, 2007
- Amount of Asset to be Invested upon Exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights: 5,030 yen per share
- Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the proposal at the 84th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: April 26, 2007
- Date of resolution of the 84th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: June 26, 2007
- Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the detail of stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock: July 6, 2007
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global supplier of advanced technology, systems and components. Worldwide, the company employs approximately 112,000 people in 32 countries and regions, including Japan. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2007 totaled US$30.6 billion. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya stock exchanges in Japan. For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com, or visit our media website at www.densomediacenter.com.