KARIYA (Japan) – DENSO Corporation (the "Company") hereby makes the following announcement. The Exercise Price of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the "Stock Acquisition Right(s)" resolved by the board of directors pursuant to Article 236, 238, and 239 of the Company Law on July 11, 2008) and other related items were determined.
1. Allotment Date of Stock Acquisition Rights:
August 1, 2008
2. Amount of Asset to be Invested upon Exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights:
3,447 yen per share
(1) Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the proposal at the 85th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
April 25, 2008
(2) Date of resolution of the 85th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: June 25, 2008
(3) Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the detail of stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock: July 11, 2008
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global supplier of advanced technology, systems and components. Its customers include all the world's major carmakers. Worldwide, the company employs approximately 119,000 people in 32 countries and regions, including Japan. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008 totaled US$40.2 billion. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya stock exchanges in Japan. For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com, or visit our media website at www.densomediacenter.com.