KARIYA (Japan) – DENSO Corporation (the "Company") hereby makes the following announcement. The Exercise Price of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the "Stock Acquisition Right(s)" resolved by the board of directors pursuant to Article 236, 238, and 239 of the Company Law on July 10, 2009) and other related items were determined.
1. Allotment Date of Stock Acquisition Rights:
August 3, 2009
2. Aggregate Number of Stock Acquisition Rights to be Issued:
19,290 Stock Acquisition Rights (the number of shares per a Stock Acquisition Right shall be 100 shares).
3.Amount of Asset to be Invested upon Exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights:
2,920 yen per share
4. Individuals who will be Allotted Stock Acquisition Rights:
Company Directors, Managing Officers, Senior Technical Executives (42 persons) 7,430 rights
Company General Managers, Senior General Managers (440 persons) 8,800 rights
Directors of any of its subsidiaries (134 persons) 3,060 rights
(1) Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the proposal at the 86th Annual General Meeting of
shareholders: April 28, 2009
(2) Date of resolution of the 86th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: June 24, 2009
(3) Date of resolution of the board of directors that decided the detail of stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock:
July 10, 2009
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global supplier of advanced technology, systems and components. Its customers include all the world's major carmakers. Worldwide, the company employs approximately 120,000 people in 32 countries and regions, including Japan. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009 totaled US$32.0 billion. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya stock exchanges in Japan. For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com, or visit our media website at www.densomediacenter.com.