KARIYA (Japan) ―DENSO Corporation today announced the issuance of its sixth unsecured straight bonds with inter-bond pari passu clause.
The conditions are as follows.
- Issue amount: 30 billion yen
- Coupon rate: 0.800 percent per annum
- Issue price: 100 yen per face value of 100 yen
- Redemption price: 100 yen per face value of 100 yen
- Due date: June 20, 2014
- Payment Date: September 1, 2009
- Joint lead managers: Nomura Securities Col, Ltd., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Co., Ltd. and Nikko Citigroup Limited.
- Ratings: AAA (Rating and Investment Information, Inc.), AA (Standard & Poor’s)
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a leading global supplier of advanced technology, systems and components. Its customers include all the world's major carmakers. Worldwide, the company employs approximately 120,000 people in 32 countries and regions, including Japan. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009 totaled US$32.0 billion. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya stock exchanges. For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com, or visit our media website at www.densomediacenter.com.